How We Work
Before the Event
- Contact us and let us know your event name, location and date
- We discuss the details of your event, and provide an estimate
- Once you accept and pay the deposit, we lock in your calendar dates
The Day Of
- We arrive two hours before the event to set everything up
- We record your event, mixing video from 3 cameras and the presenters' computers
After the Event
- We deliver your final video within days or weeks as previously agreed
- We submit our final invoice to you
What we ask from your venue
- Access to the venue at least two hours before the event scheduled doors open time.
- An audio line output from the venue house sound system, ideally a 1/4" or XLR output. This is key to getting a good recording, as audio from the speakers' microphones will provide the best possible result in the final video.
- We will place a device between the presenters' laptops and the projection system, to capture our feed of the computer from there.
- Power outlets for each camera, at the stage, and at the video station.
- If we are livestreaming your event, a wired Internet connection that can sustain a 2Mbps upload.
What we need from you
- A 1920x1080 image with your event or conference logo
- Optionally a 1920x1080 motion graphic to use as the intro for each video
- A 1920x1080 image for each set of sponsor logos to be included
- A high-resolution version of your event or conference logo, and any brand or style guidelines you may have
- The name of the font (or provide us the font files) that we should use for title slides